10.1" Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Rugged Tablet PC
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Kaby lake Processor
- 10.1” 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel with direct optical bonding
- Sunlight readable with anti-glare solution
- Hot-swappable battery design with optional High capacity battery pack
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof, MIL-STD-810G shock, vibration and drop resistance
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Anti-Glare touch treatment
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz (up to 3.1GHz)
Intel Core i5-7300U 2.6GHz (up to 3.5GHz) (Optional)
4GB DDR4 SDRAM
8GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional)
16GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional)
Additional storage available with micro SDXC card slot
256GB SSD (Optional)
512GB SSD (Optional)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Light sensor/ G-sensor / Gyro
2MP Front Camera
8MP Rear Camera with auto-focus and LED light
271.8 x 197.2 x 21 mm (10.7 x 7.76 x 0.83 inches)
1.25 kg (2.75 lbs) with standard battery,
1.45 kg (3.2 lbs) with optional high capacity battery
1 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Micro SIM card slot
1 x Micro HDMI (Optional)
1 x Audio combo 3.5mm audio combo jack
Dual Digital Mic With Noise Cancellation
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
1 x 19-pin docking connector
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), -10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, 4 ft
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 1 x Home
2 x volume key
2 x Programmable function Keys
Hot-swappable 7.7V, typ. 5900 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S1P)
7.4V, typ. 10280 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S2P, optional)
Battery Operating Time
Standard. Battery: 8 hours
High Capacity Battery: 16 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz / 19V DC
Adapter and Power Cord
Desk Dock (Optional)
Vehicle Dock (without VGA output) (Optional)
Vehicle Cradle (Optional)
Vehicle Charger (Optional)
High Capacity Battery (Optional)
Battery Charger (Optional)
Hand Strap (Optional)
Shoulder Strap (Optional)
Carry Bag (Optional)
VESA Mount Kit (Optional)
1D/2D barcode reader (Optional)
1. Total usable memory will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
2. The USB Type-C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB-PD).
3. TPM 2.0 available upon request.
4. SOTI is available upon request.
5. Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
6. Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options and active pen.
7. The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
8. The drop test with a high-capacity battery must come with a hand strap.
9. Accessories and integrated options may vary depending on your configuration.
10. This is a simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.