5" ARM A73 + A53 Rugged Handheld Computer
- 5” 1280 x 720 Resolution
- ARM A73 x 4 (2.0 GHz) + A53 x 4 (2.0 GHz)
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader and Fingerprint Reader for data collection
- Rated for extreme temperature use
- Optional NFC function
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Support Hand / Gloves and Rain Mode
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
ARM A73 x 4 (2.0 GHz) + A53 x 4 (2.0 GHz)
NFC (Read / Write, Peer to Peer mode) (Optional)
Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyro, Acceleration Sensors
Smart Card Reader
ISO7816 Part 1.2.3
Smart Card Reader (Optional)
Fingerprint Reader (Optional)
13MP Camera with LED Auxiliary Light (Auto Focus)
85.9 x 163.2 x 22.5 mm
1 x Micro USB OTG
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SD Card Slot
SIM Card Slot
2 x SIM Card Slot
1 x Audio Combo connector (Mic in or Line Out)
2 x Built-in Mic
1 x Speaker
1 x Receiver
1 x LED Indicators
1 x Docking Connector
10% to 95% RH, NonCondensing
-10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.6 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.6, 4 ft
1 x Volume +/-, 1 x Power Button, 3 x Function Button, 1 x Home, 1 x Menu, 1 x Esc
Hotswappable Function (Optional)
Battery Operating Time
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Power Plug (Based on Customer's Country)
Micro SD Card
Charging Dock 2 bay
Charging Dock 6 bay
Battery Charging Dock 2 bay
Battery Charging Dock 6 bay
Micro USB Cable
1D/2D Barcode Reader (Optional)
1. Total usable memory will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
2. The barcode reader and front camera are mutually exclusive options.
3. Computrace theft protection is available upon request.
4. Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options and a digitizer pen.
5. Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
6. Accessories and integrated options may vary depending on your configuration.
7. This is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
8. The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.