Smart Charging Station Solution
Fast Charge EV Station HMI/ Fast Charge Pole display.
Electric car sales reached a record 3 million in 2020, up 40% from 2019. This strong growth was a stark contrast to general car market sluggishness globally, with overall car sales down 16% due to the COVID-19 crisis. After a decade of rapid growth, there are now over 10 million electric cars on the road, representing ~1% of the global car stock. For 2030, the Net Zero Emissions by 2050 Scenario projects 300 million electric cars on the road and they account for over 60% of new car sales, compared with only 4.6% in 2020.
Winmate has technology know-how for the production and development of explosion-proof devices.
- Strong vibration
Devices are ideal for public charging, shopping centres, rental companies, vehicle fleets, company car parks, etc. are subject to strong vibrations.
- Operating in cold environments
Depending on the season, the outside temperature can fall to up to -40°C.
- Unstable power supply
Equipment deployed in the train cabin must have a solution to protect the device from an unstable power supply, power loss, or power surge.
- Wireless communications
Wireless technologies connect all the devices and sensors in the train.
- Extreme operating environment
Equipment should provide advanced system monitoring even in the most challenging conditions: potential explosive atmospheres, varying temperature, explosion to water, and rain.
Winmate, a rugged computing and embedded solutions provider for industries operating in some of the most challenging environments, is extending the portfolio of its proven industrial HMI panel PC series. Winmate’s industrial Panel PCs featuring a new Gen. Intel® processor are now available as GC Series for use in heavy-duty industrial environments, as PO Series for embedded kiosks, and as Standard Industrial Panel PC (Chassis/ Open Frame/ Front IP65 / Panel Mount) for various industrial application scenarios. All new versions are available immediately.
G-WIN GC Series HMI Panel PC
The GC Series version is specifically designed for heavy-duty applications for those looking for rugged construction. The rear cover is made from aluminum and features IP65 water and dust protection, suitable for industrial applications and machine control. The display comes with PCAP touchscreen. The displays are available in display sizes of 21.5 and 23.8 inches.
PO Series HMI Panel PC
The PO Series HMI Panel PC offers an ultimate touch experience with a projected capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch screen in an open frame housing suitable for embedded applications. The displays are available in display sizes of 15, 17, 18.5, 19, 21.5, and 23.8 inches.
Standard Industrial Panel PC (15” and up)
Chassis/ Open Frame/ Front IP65 / Panel Mount
Standard Industrial Panel PC comes in different mechanical design options – chassis, open frame, front IP65, and panel mount – with a screen size ranging from 15-inches and up. The display features PCAP touchscreen for intuitive on-screen operations.
Technical details about the new HMI Panel PCs
Winmate’s industrial HMI Panel PC product family utilizes a new Gen. Intel® processor for a fantastic multi-core performance. They feature 4 GB DDR4 2400 MHz system memory by default (options up to 16 GB) and flexible storage devices 64 GB M.2 2242 M-key SSD (options up to 512 GB). Expansions available M.2 2242/2280 slot for NVME SSD or SATA III SSD, M.2 2232 E-Key slot for half-size WiFi module, and one PCIe 3.0 (x16) slot.
Winmate’s HMI Panel PC feature a variety of connections: two Giga LAN RJ45 ports, four 4 x USB 3.2 Gen.1 (Type-A) ports, one RS232, and one RS-232/422/485 serial communication port. For video transmission the panel PCs feature one DP1.2, optional HDMI1.4 is available. Specific models available for most industrial and commercial applications. Support Windows 10 IoT Enterprise or Linux Ubuntu 18.04 operating system. For secure cloud connectivity, a TPM 2.0 Security Chip is integrated.
Core Capabilities / Advantages
Waterproof Front IP65 Design
- Winmate’s Front IP65 Series Panel PC is built for wet and dusty applications; it is rated to IP65 and supports water and dust resistance while keeping a compact and narrow bezel design, suitable for use in wet and dusty environments such as factory automation, outdoor kiosks, swimming pool and SPA kiosk, and others.
- Easy to connect to your equipment, this is ideal for racks and consoles requiring touch screen capability. Convenient on-screen user control for the efficiency of the operator.
Low Power Consumption
- This Panel PC is designed for low power consumption and effective heat dissipation, making it durable for long-term usage in production facilities. It is the ultimate energy-efficient solution.
PCAP Multi-Touch Screen
- The highly-sensitive touch screen and PCAP multi-touch support make it easy for users to key in data, rotate images, drag and drop files, and zoom in with two or more fingers.
Suitable for Outdoor Kiosk Applications
- When embedded in an enclosure, the Front IP65 Series Panel PC is suitable for use in wet and dusty industrial environments. When installed correctly, the Panel PC rated IP65 from the front side withstands rigors outdoors – water, humidity, cold, heat, sunlight, and airborne particles – making it suitable for outdoor kiosks in parking, gas stations, swimming pools, and other locations.
Safety and Standards
Approvals/ Marking- CE, FCC, C1D2, ATEX
Front IP65- Water and dustproof
Industrial Standard- Shock, vibration