GPS Integration for Digital Signage
What is this technology?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is utilizing a constellation of at least 24 medium Earth orbit satellites that transmit precise microwave signals, the system enables a GPS receiver to determine its location, speed, direction, and time.
How does this technology work?
Winmate Network Player Gold allows users to define playlist for a geographic area. The G-mouse is a device receiving microwave signal from satellites and continuously provide information such as location, speed, direction, and time. With the help of G-mouse, the Network Player Gold will play different playlists according to pre-defined setting.
With the help of Global Positioning System, the Network Player can do much more than you can imagine. Applications such as station information display in a moving bus and advertising in a taxi, the Network Player makes your advertising everywhere around the world.
Special Features of GPS Solution:
- Player will play the associated playlist according to its location
- MSO software downloads the GPS & Billing Log file for analysis and reference
- Provide power to G-mouse via RS232 Interface for reliable cable connection
- Support of any "G-Mouse" following the NMEA 183 Standard
- Support of GGA and RMC Standard Protocols
- City Tour Bus
The GPS feature can be implemented in all Network Player Gold products.