Oil and Gas
Winmate designed its line of stainless panel PCs in response to the need for panel PC equipment that could withstand environments where flammable substances may be present. With this need in mind, Winmate’s developed the 15-inch R15ID3S-65FTE-EX and 19-inch R19IHAT-67FTE-EX, both certified for use in hazardous environments where explosive gases may be present – specifically in Class 1 Division 2, Groups A-D (i.e. acetylene, hydrogen, ethylene, and propane) classified areas. In addition, Winmate’s rugged PCs can withstand surface temperatures of up to 275o Farenheit (135o Celcius). For European customers, the device meets requirements for ATEX Gas zone 2 classified areas.
- Sunlight-readable multi-touch displays
- Wireless communications with options for WLAN, 3G/4G/LTE, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Range of I/O ports for expansion options
- Integrated cameras for data collection and video conferencing
- Cross-functional technology – vehicle mount to handheld mobility
- Built rugged to withstand the rigors of the oil and gas industries